Effective Date: March 01, 2023
1. Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
– Personal Information: Information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, or any other information that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“Personal Information”).
– Non-Personal Information: Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address, browser type, the referring website, the date and time of your visit, and other technical information.
2. How We Collect Information
We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you fill out forms or subscribe to our newsletter.
– Automatically as you navigate through the Website, using cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
– From third parties, such as social media platforms or analytics providers, if you use an integrated social media feature on our Website or if we use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Website.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
– To provide you with the information, products, or services that you request from us.
– To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
– To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
– To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
5. Your Choices About Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us.
6. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
7. Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected] .
9. Contact Information